Dear Daddy,
You created me, made me from dust. You gave me life. You watch over me in heaven and live my everyday life with me. You save my life everyday. You are my comfort. You are my best friend. You slap me in the face when I need it. You always have my back. You never let me down. You wrote the best book in the whole world. You dance with me. You cry over me. You rejoice with me. You call my name. You laugh at my jokes. You give me hope.
I do not deserve you.
I am not worthy.
I am just dust.
But you see the beauty in dirt. You think I am worth dying for. You let me love you.
I do not know why and I never will, but thank you. Thank you Jesus. Thank you.
Happy Birthday Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment