You read my thoughts, feelings, and opinions but what do you know about me? Probably very little...so here are some things you might not care about but I am going to tell you anyway.
Favorite Colors: Yellow, Blue, Orange
Favorite Holidays: Christams, Easter, then 4th of July
Favorite Singers: Micheal Buble, Colbie Callet, Country
Favorite Flower: Gerber Daisy
Favorite Animal: Platypus, Elephant, Giraffe
Favorite Sport: Soccer
Favorite Candy: Twix
I love to travel. I love to help people. I love to hang out, but I love to have my alone time. I love God with all my heart. I love the life He has given me. I know you probably don't care, and are not reading on but in order to get to know someone, you have to start with the basics. Welcome to my life, like it or not, its Gods and I couldn't ask for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment