Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Days Like These

Please look at the picture to your left. This is what inside my brain looks like today.

I am genuinely joyful.
I accept myself for who God made me.
I am aware that I am awkward and weird.
I am angry at how I look down on myself.
I am sad that sometimes I don't see myself how God sees me.
I hope to one day fully reject the devil's lies.
I am surprised at the new things thrown my way everyday.
I am fearful that I will be forever alone.
Now, I know these feeling contradict themselves but lets get real...what about my personality says they would all match up!? There is a constant battle within me between these thoughts, and many more. It is just one of those days that I reflect on these and my mind jumbles with insecurity and doubt even when I know that MY GOD has delivered me and has made me beautiful. The approval of God is the only one I need!

Ephesians 4:29
“Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment