I have had this list written for a while, but now it's time to share it. I was inspired to write this bucket list because I saw how some people get into this rut and cannot seem to escape it. I want to live my life as if I could fail at nothing and if nothing could ever stop me. I might live long enough to do all of these things, I might die before I do any of them but I can say I tried, and that I lived my life to the best of my ability. Whether or not I complete my list, I want to be damn proud of the life I lived. Here it goes:
Be apart of a flash mob (done)
Ride a motorcycle faster than 100 MPH (done, thank you clint!)
Visit every continent
Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef
Ride on an elephant (done)
Fall in love and get married/have kids
Eat shark meat in Australia
Visit Juliet's Wall in Verona
See a lantern festival
See NYC for New Years Eve
See a Cherry Blossom Festival
Go white water rafting
Learn sign language
Spend the night on a beach under the stars
Build a tree house
Watch a Liverpool game at Anfield
Skydive
Live in a different country
Para-glide
Gamble at a casino (done)
Adopt a child
Know the Bible really really well
Travel all over the world
Don't just waste the life God has given you, give Him all the glory but have a little fun while your at it!
No comments:
Post a Comment