I think everyone should keep a journal. I have one. If you have ever seen A Walk to Remember you will know the kind of journal I am talking about. My journal carries my thoughts, feelings, favorite things, goals, my bucket list, and so much more. Mine is random and might not make sense to most, but lets get real...that's how it is in my everyday life. Most people call me random and I usually don't make sense to anyone. Your journal should represent who you are. A journal lets you vent, and put on paper your dreams and thoughts. If you have a vivid imagination like I do, a journal would be great for you. It clears your mind and prevents many mean thoughts from being said.
I know this isn't deep or meaningfull or anything, but just think about it. Get a journal.
No comments:
Post a Comment