Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Trendsetting


I support the message and the actions that are being taken to help the children in Africa. Please take the time to get informed about Kony 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

But if you are going to choose to support this, know what is going on. Know the facts. Know what you are getting into.


DON'T JUST FOLLOW A TREND TO FOLLOW A TREND.

It is not fair to these children, who are suffering, for some blessed people called Americans to "care" and make a half-ass support effort when you don't know what you are talking about. If you are going to support these kids, go all out. Use the resources you have to help, do not just talk about helping, REALLY HELP.

This problem has been going on for more than 26 years! That is 6 years before I was even born, so why is this problem so important now? Where were you when this man was fighting for these kids? Where were you when the fight was hard? Now that it is the trend, everyone is suddenly supporting it today. I have been apart of mission trips, churches, and organizations who help children everywhere. Find a place to help and work for these kids who need you.

THIS IS A GREAT CAUSE. I want these kids freed. I want this world to be a place of peace, but what frustrates me is those people who just want to be apart of this trend. Are you going to be there in 2013? No matter if we catch Kony or not, there will always be children in trouble. There will always be criminals who need to be caught.

Be the solution. Help those who can't help themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment